09 August 2010

buildbuildbuildbuildbuildbuildbuildbuild

After a nice easy marker week, it's a build week.

That means lots of riding, lots of running, and Sunday, our first open water swim in wetsuits.

So here's my next 6 days, in outline form:

Tonight: Pilates
Tomorrow morn: run 50 minutes (fast)
Tomorrow eve: Vinyasa (because my pass is about to run out)
Weds morn: bike 75 minutes (hills)
Weds eve: Pilates (because I'll be out of town and will miss a couple Mondays)
Thurs morn: run 60 mins (easy pace)
Thurs eve: Open yoga (because my pass is about to run out)
Friday: blissful sleeping in and packing for the weekend.

Ready for the weekend? (not sure I am):

Sat 6:45 am: Drive to Poolesville MD, ride 90 mins + run 20.
Sat 11 am: drive home
Sat 2 pm: drive to North East MD for packet pickup and check into hotel for...
Sun morn: Olympic Relay with J swimming and M running. (bike 26 miles)
Sun noon: high tail it to Haymarket VA for...
Sun 2:30 pm: open water swim
Sun 4:30 pm: drive home
Sunday evening: EAT + SLEEP.

I think I'll have to find a way to stretch in the car, or I'll never be able to do all this this weekend... It's about 6 hours of driving for about 5 hours of exercise... I'll let you know how it goes next Monday!

No comments: