to read Brave New World? just finished it and am willing to mail, otherwise, i'll probably leave it in the metro. i do book crossing. ever heard of it? so far, no one's logged any of my released books, but i'm still hopeful!
Hmmm. I am too much of a bibliophile to part with my paperbacks (or hardbacks). Like Jefferson "I love books" but it is a selfish and possessive love. It is part of the reason that when I go to a library I rarely check out a book. What is the point of taking the book with you, physical accidents and all, if you can not keep it. Perhaps it is a neurosis that one day I will be able to overcome.
2 comments:
going going gone. i'll auction off another book shortly :)
Hmmm. I am too much of a bibliophile to part with my paperbacks (or hardbacks). Like Jefferson "I love books" but it is a selfish and possessive love. It is part of the reason that when I go to a library I rarely check out a book. What is the point of taking the book with you, physical accidents and all, if you can not keep it. Perhaps it is a neurosis that one day I will be able to overcome.
Post a Comment