sell my stuff: 3 text books and about 20 cds for a 40% cut of what you sell 'em for.
lemme know.
texts include a brand new $90 petrology book, a physics book, and a small worthless text about congress members' behavior in their home districts.
is this legal? well, if it is, please contact me.
4 comments:
Dear DA,
I'm interested in some of those CDs - Music that is - if there is anything I may have of interest.
Let me know what you have.
Sincerely,
Dogwood
oops, i garage-saled them yesterday... apologies for the missed opportunity!
Oh man! not the petrology! Anything but the petrology! How will I learn of stratigraphy and the relationship between red rocks and the early migration patterns of bison?
from my sed/strat book of course (and your wierd brain), which is not being sold, but is, however, departing for CT (wait - did i just say i wasn't selling your brain?)
Post a Comment