04 April 2006

Plumbers stall waterless urinals in Philadelphia.

http://tinyurl.com/f9cjl

i understand their concern. but i still think we should go waterless. there are so many things 1.6 million gallons of water can be used for.

for example: watering the fattening subsidized corn that feeds our improperly fed cows that feed our improperly educated people (who don't even drink water!) who drive abnormally large cars that need to be washed. with water. ugh. sometimes i annoy myself with this whole soapbox thing. someone knock me off...

5 comments:

Napoleon said...

How do waterless urinals work?

IfIGetOld said...

What I have heard about this is that the city of Philadelphia has reached an agreement with the union. The new plan is to install piped in the building that will not be connected to anything or serve any purpose save to give the plumber union something to do. No wonder I'm still republican.

discipleassisi said...

very funny. also, if you dislike inefficiency, what would posess you to remain republican?

*NOTE* unless your response is extraordinary, my lips are zipped ("zipped schmipped") on this subject at this time.

IfIGetOld said...

I had a witty response regarding my views on our two party political system, however, since no union members were consulted during the writing I am not able to share it.

shan said...

yeah ... how do waterless urinals work?? ugh and societal jobs/careers are incomparaable with natural resources!! let's save water.