I was impressed the FIRST time. But now? Old Hat. Been there, done that. Whatever.
Hey, just for the hell of it, you should hang around Columbia one more year and see if you could do it a third time. I bet you could. (And now we'll still be here in Cola as well, so you really should consider it: Reids vs. Yale...Reids vs. Yale...)
7 comments:
congratulations, paula! it's pretty darn cool that you got into yale twice.
Congratulations, we will have to go out and celebrate, but not too much got to save that money for the tuition, which is unnecessary to remind you.
Paula can now be the global superhero she has waited to be.
I was impressed the FIRST time. But now? Old Hat. Been there, done that. Whatever.
Hey, just for the hell of it, you should hang around Columbia one more year and see if you could do it a third time. I bet you could. (And now we'll still be here in Cola as well, so you really should consider it: Reids vs. Yale...Reids vs. Yale...)
tough call chris... tough. call.
Congrats!, yay!, goodie!, etc. Does this mean we all have to move you again? 8-)
YAY!!!! paula in the northeast!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!
CONGRATS girl :) you're one true rockstar!!
Of course you did. You are amazing.
Post a Comment