09 October 2005

VICTORY IS MINE!

i came home friday afternoon to two dead roaches - one on the floor in the hallway, another on the floor of my kitchen cupboard under the sink. i smiled a sly little smile (i might have thrown my head back and laughed "muah hahahahaha!" but i don't remember)

then i left for the weekend.

today, i've spent the last 5 hours washing every surface in my kitchen - do you know how many large dinner plates i have? way too many.

cheers!

3 comments:

Mitch Lynch said...

Paula, I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying your blog... I just found out about it from 'Gashwin', and I live and breathe for your tales of Sir Crunchy! Last night, as my 312th attempt at delaying my mid-term studying, I made a picture of Sir Crunchy. When I get home today, I'll send it to you. Later Gater! - Mitch

St. Elizabeth of Cayce said...

No one can have too many large plates, dearee...You have just enough 8-) (I should know, I put them away the 1st time...)

discipleassisi said...

Hi Friend!!