05 October 2010

Dear Dad,

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 9:42 AM, ______Randler <________@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey kiddo

Hope you are having a good trip & getting a chance to enjoy the pizza.
We have decided to foster this little dog for a week and see how it will work.
I will send you a pic soon. He is little fuzzy mutt, part this and part that.
His name is boss & you can see where he got it. He is a cocky little thing.
We will call him Tony. ( In memory of one of the local white ducks who was killed by a dog recently)
You had to be there. He is cute and smart & house trained !
We'll see how it goes.

Love you

Dad




Dear Dad,
That just made my day - and my friend Becca's too.
Why did a duck have a name?
How did a dog get ahold of it?
And why would you name a dog after a duck that had been killed by a dog?
These and other thoughts are keeping Becca and I in stitches this morning.
I'm super-excited about your potential new housemate :)
Love,
Paula

No comments: