I'm going to have a habit of going to bed on time. And I have to tell you about it because Leo Babauta said so.
I have much preparation to do, but just wanted to throw it out there so you know. And I know you know. I will practice this habit for 30 days, and then I won't have to practice anymore, because it'll be a habit...
:)
Realistic habit: go to bed between 10 and 11 pm every weeknight (Sun-Thur)
I used to say I had to be in bed at 10 so I could get up at 6, but really, even if I want to get up at 6, and I do, it's not realistic for me to go to bed at 10 pm. My idea is to get at least 7 hrs of sleep each night. Not ideal, but an idea, and a better one than trying to get 8 hrs consistently and in reality consistently getting only 5-6. Last night I actually did very well: 10:30-6:30, but I was late to work today because I started my run so late in the morning.
Timeline: Starting Sunday Aug 15th and ending Sept 15th. I need this week to plan, and besides, I'm collapsing relatively early this week out of exhaustion anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment