26 July 2010

a new new post, on my surrogate blog...

There's a lot to be said for a change of scenery, so if you're tired of this old space, take a jaunt over to http://pages.teamintraining.org/nca/nattri10/prandler and enjoy my training rants :) I have recruited over $2400 in donations to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (some have yet to show up on the site), but of course, it is you who deserve all the credit. Thank you, thank you, for your donations.

Also, of less interest to my TNT fans, but of great interest to my... regular? fans? is the fact that in the last 30 days, I have deleted 476 emails from my gmail account. Most of these were generated and discarded in that time, with about 8 deleted from some years back. Remember that one time I got my gmail box down to under 1000? Then under 800? Then under 500? Then under about 200? Today, my inbox has somewhere over 3672 emails in it, and I've decided to make peace. I'm totally zen about my out-of-control email box, and the more I say it, the more likely it is to come true, right? :)

My work inbox I keep under slightly tighter wraps, with numbers only into the low hundreds... zenhabits.net is my one of my bibles. Search the archives for life-saving techniques for handling the sheer volume of information that comes at you daily. Today's post title is: How to be insanely productive and still keep smiling... Now how can you go wrong with that? :)

Love and prayers to all. Happy Monday :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my jaw dropped at your inbox tallies. i am a chronic gmail archiver. i have to have that inbox down to less than a page. same goes for the work email. if i'm out of the office for a few days, the first thing i have to do is get that inbox down so the scroll bar goes away. it's a fun game.