30 April 2009

movin' to Missoula

hey y'all, I've finalized my FS detail and will be going to Missoula, MT at the end of May for 11 weeks. right after that, I'm headed to TreePeople in Los Angeles for another 11 weeks - back in DC and my home office around mid-October.
So right now, I'm selling my furniture on craigslist (DISASTROUS) and trying to sort through stuff I don't want around anymore. In case you are wondering how different my possession profile is at this point, and will be in the future, I no longer have my sofa sleeper, red coffee table, or any beds :) I'm still trying to dispose of a recliner, table, three lamps, two dressers, two bookshelves, a kitchen table, a stereo, a pair of chacos and some really random other stuff.
if you're in DC, search "belle haven" on craigslist for the best of the best :)
call or email for a new mailing address so you can send love notes and postcards.

No comments: