22 February 2008

3 things

1. "Your ______ assessment battery" [yes, battery] "will have exactly four parts:
"A. Critical Thinking Skills
"B. Life Experience
"C. Writing Fundamentals"

this 4 hour test was to see if i'm smart enough to work for the federal government - i think i am.

2. i want to see an ivory-billed woodpecker when i go to alabama in 2 weeks.

3. did the end of the new lost episode make anyone else hyperventilate and sob a little?

3 comments:

greyguitar said...

not sob. hyperventilate, yes.

[spoiler]






AARON!?
WHAT!?

St. Izzy said...

I hope you actually get to see one, and discover why it wa ever called the "Lord God Bird."

Bobby said...

I keep a google alert for ivory-bills and yours showed up! Good luck on your trip to AR. I invite all birders I find on the internet, especially the onees interested in ibwo's, to visit the Ivory-billed Woodpecker Foundation's Update Blog,ibwfound.blogspot.com