after finishing 759 pages of a book i enjoy, i decided to drop the fountainhead... there are way too many books i want to read and will probably like to continue reading that pigslop. no offense to all you rand fans, but i truly hate that book. i'm intrigued by the plot of atlas shrugged though, which was recently synopsized for me during a discussion of my dislike for this one. i'm still reading:
the holy longing
monster of god
and
the girls guide to hunting and fishing
4 comments:
I think I got to about page 26 of Atlas Shrugged before I gave it up for incredibly boring.
Am I remembering wrong, or is there some interesting juxtaposition between those last two books? Are you planning something? ;-)
hahaha, actually. the girl's guide is a collection of short stories about dating... :) but you are remembering correctly. :)
I JUST finished the girl's guide. It reminded me completely of my college roomie. I really liked it but don't know how much of that was due to the roomie thing.
p.s. I have now found a number of parallel reading experiences that we share. odd. but enjoyable.
p.p.s. I miss you and New Haven.
I still love Atlas Shrugged, but now I'm going out to try that guide book! :)
Post a Comment