The flash flooding is not a joke. It rained so hard there were rapids in the drainage ditch and so much water outside my door, I had to go up and leave for class through my landlord's house! The path to the apartment is now, I kid you not, two feet wider in one part, because the water draining down the hill literally washed the other stuff away. Craziness!
1 comment:
The flash flooding is not a joke. It rained so hard there were rapids in the drainage ditch and so much water outside my door, I had to go up and leave for class through my landlord's house! The path to the apartment is now, I kid you not, two feet wider in one part, because the water draining down the hill literally washed the other stuff away. Craziness!
I hope the rain in CT was kinder than here in MD!
Post a Comment