27 September 2006

after a 4.5 hour meeting:

i only have to: write a paragraph to present in class in the morning, read the prologue to this book for the same class, read half a book (and the other half tomorrow) for a class friday, read 40 pages of a city water report, send a document to a friend after converting it to a mac-readable format (how?) and catch up on sleep after going to bed at 2:30 last night.
the good news is, i've worked 9 hours already this week - so i'll have a paycheck...
and katie, i love you!!!!!
later gators.

3 comments:

Dogwood Dell said...

Dear discipleassisi,

Welcome to the wonderful world of Grad School.

For one solid semester, I worked 20-30 hours/week, worked 40 hours at my required internship, and took a full load of graduate courses.

Sleep? I managed 3-4 hours/night. Slept in on Saturday morning.

And a social life - What was that?

Please remember to pace yourself.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Sincerely,

Dogwood

Waldie said...

dag, i breezed through that post and didn't even see the shout out. chris had to point it out. i love you too. come home soon.

Napoleon said...

I think all word documents are Mac-readable now. And I feel your pain.