Fear is completely normal - especially for you! I say that not because I think you are a chicken (a Gamecock is no chicken!) but because I read this article that says that emotions reside in places in your body (figuratively I imagine).
Only one organ in your body is given multiple - the heart. There resides Love, Fear, and Hate. You cannot have one without at least one of the others.
You are one of the most loving people I know. And I can't imagine you hating anything, so fear it is.
That being said, have no fear - this is just the begining of an amazing adventure. Love you chica!
2 comments:
Fear is completely normal - especially for you! I say that not because I think you are a chicken (a Gamecock is no chicken!) but because I read this article that says that emotions reside in places in your body (figuratively I imagine).
Only one organ in your body is given multiple - the heart. There resides Love, Fear, and Hate. You cannot have one without at least one of the others.
You are one of the most loving people I know. And I can't imagine you hating anything, so fear it is.
That being said, have no fear - this is just the begining of an amazing adventure. Love you chica!
:) thanks Heather! i like that!
Post a Comment