You feel flirty when there is a storm? Ok? Anywho, that was quite a storm last night. There was tornado in McLelanville from the same system and crazy gusts of wind in Charleston. I live right next to a power converter station, and on three separate occasion we got to watch sparks flying throught the air from the converter station, it was like 4th of July but a whole lot scarier.
2 comments:
You feel flirty when there is a storm? Ok? Anywho, that was quite a storm last night. There was tornado in McLelanville from the same system and crazy gusts of wind in Charleston. I live right next to a power converter station, and on three separate occasion we got to watch sparks flying throught the air from the converter station, it was like 4th of July but a whole lot scarier.
I love lightning.
Post a Comment