16 February 2006

losing, losing, losing...

i've just about lost interest.
what happened to dynamic characters? what happened to interpersonal relationships? what happened to the mystery of the whole dharma project? have they gotten complacent? why can't they tell us something in one episode? ANYTHING.
i realize they have to walk a fine line between giving it all away and losing sponsorship and maintaining the mystery and their fans... but there's such a thing as not revealing enough to even keep fans.

lost, don't lose your touch. you had me hook, line and sinker, but i might just snap off the line.

3 comments:

IfIGetOld said...

I'm still confused about not being able to run new episodes all in a row. Why do we continually have to suffer through 2 to 4 weeks of reruns every so often?

discipleassisi said...

maybe they're running out of ideas. which would be... pathetic.

IfIGetOld said...

I you are having too hard of a time swallowing Jack holding John away from the button. You should try Flight 29 Down. It's on Saturday mornings on ABC I believe. It's a half-hour little kids version of lost that makes the primetime one look totally believable.