i like. at some point when i'm in columbia before christmas i'll wanna get some.
i also like the template. and i want you to know that the phrase "hi friend(s)" is now a permanent part of my social and anti-social interaction: like tonight, when i had the chance to say to a truck driver who couldn't hear me, "hi friend! come on over, this lane's great!" as he cut me off.
The cards are gohgeous Paula. I don't know why I didn't get any last night. I was spaced out on turkey and pills. A nice combination. At least I didn't touch the wine. :)
4 comments:
i like. at some point when i'm in columbia before christmas i'll wanna get some.
i also like the template. and i want you to know that the phrase "hi friend(s)" is now a permanent part of my social and anti-social interaction: like tonight, when i had the chance to say to a truck driver who couldn't hear me, "hi friend! come on over, this lane's great!" as he cut me off.
yea!
there're just friends EVERYWHERE!!!
okay - i'll give ya discount... maybe :)
The cards are gohgeous Paula. I don't know why I didn't get any last night. I was spaced out on turkey and pills. A nice combination. At least I didn't touch the wine. :)
So. Me want.
And yes, I'll steal the idea too :)
sweet!
i'll have them with me next time i see you :)
Post a Comment